I read a glowing review about Mr Sarorn and his Happiness Tuk Tuk on a expat forum, so decided to book him for the week to drive us around Siem Reap. It is my pleasure to add another glowing review for his services to the internet in the hope that it will help him get more business so he can improve his standard of living and put his two children through school.
If you hire Mr Sarorn and his Happiness Tuk Tuk, you will get:
- A driver who can speak English.
- A driver who is fully licensed, safe and cautious on the road.
- A driver who is on time and never late.
- A driver who is honest and won't try to rip you off.
- A driver who won't try to sell you stuff.
- A driver who will keep an eye out for you when you finish exploring the temple and give you a friendly wave, helping you to identify him and his Tuk Tuk among a sea of identical Tuk Tuk's outside each temple.
- A driver who will greet you with FREE bottles of cold water when you return from exploring temples.
To hire him for the full day will cost between US$15 and US$30 depending on how far you want to travel and the price of fuel (which is quite expensive in Cambodia).
You can contact Mr Sarorn though his website www.happinesstuktuk.com. By hiring him directly yourself and not through a travel agent or hotel, you will get a better price AND ensure that every dollar you pay him goes to him. Many hotels and travel agents will take as much as 75% of the money you pay as a commission.
If you are traveling to Siem Reap, hire Mr Sarorn and his Happiness Tuk Tuk. By hiring him you will help him provide a brighter future for his two children and improve his poor standard of living while enjoying your stress free holiday.
|Even Gundi, my well traveled childhood teddy bear had fun.|